Wow, do I need Auto Insurance?
Driving on the roadways will require to have a piece of paper as a result . Insurance is required on all vehicles operated or parked in California. You must carry evidence of financial responsibility in your vehicle at all times.
As a result you must be provided as specified below when:
- Requested by law enforcement.
- Renewing vehicle registration.
- The vehicle is involved in a traffic collision.
What Are the Minimum Liability Insurance Requirements for auto?
- $15,000 for injury/death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury/death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.
Liability insurance pays a person other than the policy holder for personal injury or property damage. Comprehensive or collision does not meet vehicle financial responsibility requirements so you will need to call. Call us here at Yessenia’s if you have any questions.